- The way Stephen has been doting on me and my belly=)
- The new, improved, clearer pregnancy skin (as opposed to my previous “problem” skin; you PCOSers know what I am talking about!)
- The fact that I already need to go shopping for some new bras
- Stephen scooping the cat litter box (although, with the smell sensitivity issues, he could work on frequency a bit more…)
- my new-found motivation to exercise and eat healthy foods
- not having to make excuses for my daily nap habit
- the awesome feeling that another life is growing inside me
- those moments when it really hits me that I am finally going to be a mom
Not lovin’ so much:
- Morning sickness. yeah, it just keeps getting worse. I could barely choke down my oatmeal this morning, and the banana? not gonna happen.
- weird smell aversions
- unsolicited advice on everything pregnancy, childbirth, and childrearing
- feeling bloated and PMSish all of the time
- having to take a nap every day. sometimes twice.
- WORRYING about every little thing
- pastel pink and blue…yuck!
- feeling like I have to be so responsible all of the sudden
- feeling like I have nothing else to blog about other than pregnancy stuff. sorry guys!
- Ignorant people making rude comments about how “relieved” we must feel now that we don’t “have to do foster care,” and how all we needed to do was “relax,” and how God must have made the Vietnam adoption fall through on purpose because we were really “meant to get pregnant.” Are you kidding me?!?!?!? (Unfortunately, this has happened more than I would even care to mention. I might blog more about it later. or not. it probably isn’t good for me or the baby to get so riled up)