1. I really, honestly HATE shopping, especially the mall. It has been almost 14 months now since I last bought any new article of clothing (except underwear, for the record=). Partly because of my aversion to shopping, partly in an attempt to save money for the adoption, and partly just to see if I could do it, my new years resolution last year was see if I could go the entire year on just yardsale and thrift shop clothes, and I did it! I actually found several really good deals on name brand used clothing and have been dressing better than ever! Now that the year is up, I suppose I could treat myself to a new outfit, but that would mean venturing into the mall…
2. If there is one thing that I hate even more than shopping, it would have to be talking on the phone. I am the only 20-something-year-old I know who does not own a cell phone (never have!) I will actually go to such extreme measures to avoid talking on the phone that Stephen makes almost all my doctor appointments for me. I also am ashamed to say that I made him call in for me when I missed school with the flu last week. Pitiful, I know. I also rarely answer the phone if it rings while I am at home unless I am expecting a very important call. So sorry if you have ever had to leave me a message…
3. I have the really cool-albeit-useless-and-a-bit-strange ability to touch my tongue to the end of my nose.
4. I didn’t have to take the above picture specifically for this post. It was already on my computer. Don’t ask.
5. I love singing and have been know to randomly burst into song on many an ocassion. That does not mean I sing well. Or even decently for that matter=)
6. I (still) love climbing trees, and I am much better at tree-climbing than singing=) In fact, Stephen and I were climbing in a tree when he proposed to me 5 1/2 years ago. “Stephen and Jodean sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G…”
7. Olives are my all-time favorite food. Black, green, stuffed, pitted… doesn’t matter. I LOVE olives. I actually had a can of olives for supper the other night when Stephen was out of town for his business trip. Nothing else. Just a can of olives. Yum=) My second favorite food would have to be the more traditional chocolate. Followed by cheeses of all kinds.
Hmmm… Who to tag? I’m supposed to come up with seven, but I’m tired so I’m going to be lazy and just say Teri and Melissa. And anyone else who cares to try!