I’ve been tagged by Melissa C, so here goes:
4 Jobs I have had:
1. Carhop at Sonic… until our particular store was closed by the health department (I had nothing to do with that!!)
2. Cashier at CV’s Grocery store
3. House cleaner one summer in college (although you couldn’t tell by looking at my house!)
4. And currently the BEST job ever: part time (really like that part!) elementary art teacher/artist
4 movies I watch over and over:
1. The Wedding Singer
2. So I Married an Axe Murderer
3. Monsters Inc. (Love this movie!!!)
4. American Graffiti (Hate this movie, but it’s Stephen’s favorite and I love him)
4 places I’ve lived: Just four???? That might be hard for an army brat… Okay, I’ll just pick my four favorite.
1. Newcastle, Wyoming
2. Butzbach, Germany
3. Ft. Riley, KS
4. Fayetteville, AR
4 shows I watch: We don’t get very many channels with our rabbit ears, but here are a few I like
3. The news
4 Places I’ve Been:
1. Wyoming- the most beautiful place on earth!
2. The Netherlands (when we lived in Germany)
3. Austria (ditto)
4. Switzerland (ditto)
People who email me regularly:
4. Stephen’s grandma
Favorite things to eat: I really do eat healthy most of the time…really
2. Anything curry
3. Anything cheesy
4. Pringles. If I have them in the house, I can eat a can in one sitting. seriously.
4 Places I’d rather be:
4. Vietnam. CAN YOU TELL?!?!?
Things I look forward to this year:
1. Receiving a referral (hopefully) and maybe even meeting my son or daughter
2. One last road trip before kids… we’re thinking Zion Canyon.
3. Working on my artwork more!!
4. Watching my neices and nephews grow
I think everyone I know has already been tagged, but if you haven’t, you’re it!!!